There are many ways to customize your Qwizdom presentations. Right-click on the Qwizdom Toolbar to view options menu.
- Buzz-In Box/Participant Counter
The Buzz-In Box displays the percentage of participants who have answered.
During a presentation: Right-click the Qwizdom Toolbar and go View/Buzz – in Box to display the percentage.
Timer displays the remaining time in which participants can submit responses. Add additional time by clicking on the + Add icon.
You can add or remove the timer during a presentation.
– Right-click the Qwizdom Toolbar and select Settings.
– Under the Display tab, use the Timer drop-down menu to change the timer settings.
– Click OK to close and apply changes.
- Answer Grid
The Answer Grid indicates participant response by corresponding remote ID numbers.
To Show/Hide the Answer Grid.
– Right-click the Qwizdom Toolbar and go View/Answer Grid.
– Right-click Answer Grid to change display settings, including size, number of columns, placement, etc.
Use Re-Pose, Response Graph, Pick, and Game icons when presenting activities using a desktop or laptop.
- Reposing a Question
Reposing is used to ask a question again and/or when you accidentally skip a slide that needs to be answered. Reposing the question overwrites the previous responses if any were recorded.
– Click the Repose button to pose the question slide again.
– Click the Repose button again to stop.
- Response Graph
– Click the Response Graph button.
– The Response Graph appears.
– Click the Response Graph again to remove the graph.
- Picking Participants
– Click the Pick button to randomly call upon a participant.
– The participant’s name or participant ID appears on screen.
– Click the Pick button again to remove the name.
Display Session ID During a Presentation
1. Right-click the Qwizdom Toolbar and select the Login tab. The Session ID will appear at the top of the window.
Automatically Show Correct Answer on Response Chart
Displays a fraction and percentage of correct answers. For example: Correct Answer(s)10/12 83%. To activate this feature during a session, right-click the Qwizdom Toolbar and select Settings. Under the Display tab, select Automatically Show Correct Answer on Chart and then click OK.
This feature allows participants to see if their response is right or wrong. Feedback appears on the LCD screen of the participant’s remote during presentation. A check mark will indicate a correct response, an X will indicate an incorrect response. If the feedback is disabled, a check mark and X appears on the LCD screen indicating that a response was received.
You can turn this feature on and off during a presentation by
- Right-clicking the Qwizdom Toolbar and selecting Settings.
- Under the General tab, click Send right/wrong feedback.