Oktopus is an interactive presentation and collaboration software designed for use with any interactive whiteboard, interactive projector and any interactive touch screen flat panel display.
User Guide: qwizdomoktopus.com/user-guide
Frequently Asked Questions
- Handwriting Recognition does not work
- How do I customise the QTP (Quick-launch Tool Palette)?
- How do I import images and other media?
- How do I join a presentation?
- How do I start a presentation?
- How do I switch OKTOPUS to a different screen?
- How do I switch toolsets? Can I view all toolsets at the same time?
- I can't activate the software.
- I can't connect to a collaboration session
- I have an activated copy of OKTOPUS and I have purchased a collaboration product key. How do I activate my new license?
- The .NET 3.5 SP1 framework installation results in an error when installing OKTOPUS. How do I install it?
- Videos appear distorted or garbled
- What file extension is the saved video?
- Which file types are supported for import?
- Which operating systems are supported?