Connect and Actionpoint Suite
Qwizdom Connect (available in the US only) is a complete, interactive learning solution, providing effective and easy-to-use tools for classroom curriculum, reporting, and management to help boost improvement and progress. Connect includes Actionpoint, a PowerPoint Plugin, Answer Key, for grading paper tests, and Survey Bar, for quick spontaneous surveys.
The Qwizdom Actionpoint Suite (available for non-US customers) includes multiple software applications, designed to help save you time and money. Create interactive presentations using Actionpoint, a polling software for PowerPoint, which allows you to use your existing presentations with our audience response app or keypads. Instantly score certification exams or other paper-based materials using Answer Key. Using your favorite presentation software, create questions on-the-fly using the Qwizdom Survey Bar application. Instantly poll your audience to assess understanding and enhance instruction.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I deploy the software (MSI)?
- How do I install the software?
- I don’t see the Qwizdom Tools icon. What should I do?
- I forgot my username/password for Qwizdom Online. What should I do?
- I get an IO error when trying to run a presentation.
- I just installed Actionpoint but the toolbar is not appearing.
- The Actionpoint toolbar was present, but has now disappeared. How do I get it back?
- The results graph is not displaying correctly.
- Where do I find the Session ID?
- Which operating systems and versions of Microsoft Office are supported?