Qwizdom’s audience response systems are smart, interactive solutions for corporate trainings, events and voting. Award-winning technology designed to engage all participants, even the most reluctant. Qwizdom response systems rely on radio frequency to operate, so it can be used without concerns of Wi-Fi connectivity or online distractions for participants.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I combine kits and use more than one USB host at a time?
- Error Message: "The USB host cannot be detected" when I try to start a presentation
- How do I install the drivers for the red USB host?
- How do I join handsets to another kit?
- How do I update the firmware on the USB host?
- Q2 - How do I change the Session ID?
- Q2 - What does it mean when my screen displays _ _ S ?
- Q4 - How do I change the Session ID?
- Q4 - I want to change the session ID, but when I scroll through the menu items, I don’t see that as an option. How do I get Session ID to show up on the screen?
- Q5 - How do I change the Session ID?
- Q5 - My Q5 remote has battery life / charging problems
- Q6 - How do I change the Session ID?
- Q6 - My remote shows "Login Denied" or shows a very long Session ID
- Q7 - How do I change the Session ID?
- Q7 - I just received my Q7 Tablet. Why doesn’t anything happen when I turn it on?
- Q7 - Why are there two screen inserts underneath the tablet overlay?